I am going to start listing the best freebies and steals each week on this blog. Please leave a comment if you know of any great deals this week.
– Download Suze Ormans new book: 2009 Action Plan free here, thru 1/15
– Check out Whole Foods for the new Mambo Sprouts coupon booklet. There are many great high value coupons in the book and you can grab several copies of the booklet.
– Target has Christmas clearance for 90% off! Stock up on wrapping paper, etc and look for solid color wrapping paper and bags to use year-round.
– Use this coupon for BOGO at Seattles Best Borders Cafe
– Check the 1/6 and/or 1/7 newspaper for a free Tazo drink from Starbucks. I have heard they are in most newspapers around the country.
– If you get the Sunday paper and are not already clipping coupons, get started with last Sundays coupon inserts. There were five coupon inserts!Its easy… just take a pair of scissors and a couple minutes and clip the coupons for things you buy. Keep them in your purse and use them when the items are also on sale!